Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Mistake!

I've been concerned for awhile that no one in the collaborative had any responses to our blog posting. I fretted over why no one cared about the topic. Until this afternoon. I discovered that I had set up the comments so that only "registered" users could comment. And I had not set up a way to register. So my post sat here contemplating its navel for 3 weeks, hoping that someone had read it. I don't know whether to have any higher hopes for this one, as in it may be literally true that no one is reading - but there's only one way to find out! Happy commenting, and please comment on the last post, as well, if you have any ideas.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Your not quite a computer nerd...YET!!!
    -Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing a great job witht he consortium and your computer skills--better than myself.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, but please be polite to everyone.